Many non-profits face the dilemma of needing a qualified CFO but not having the resources or potentially sufficient work for a full time resource. This coupled with constraints such as distance and / or the availability of resources can make it even more difficult for a non-profit to reach its potential.
Our Part Time and Virtual CFO services can assist your organisation in a number of ways including:
- Helping set operational and capital budgets
- Setting and monitoring meaningful KPI’s which are based on the strategic goals of
- Development of financial policies and procedures
- Monthly management and board reporting including Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, budget v actual variances and commentary
- Helping set and implement long term financial goals including developing investment and capital expenditure strategies
- Working with management and the board on strategic planning.
The Virtual CFO is just that, virtual. Our Virtual CFO’s work closely with the organisation using the latest technology to access and stay in regular contact.
Our Part Time and Virtual CFO’s are CA or CPA qualified and have years of commercial and consulting experience.